Beta Release 0.3.4
* Significantly improved graphics on Oric (by integrating PictOric). Two image conversion modes are available in the builder: Lores(smooth) and Hires(noisy).
* It is now possible to add multiple music tracks to the disk, the LoadMusic() function has been implemented for all platforms.
* Improved the Lynx file management, all datas (bitmaps, music, shared, chunks) are now listed in the same fileDatas array.
* Now using *.img for bitmaps, and *.mus for music tracks (on all platforms).
* Lots of minor bug fixes!
Beta Release 0.3.3
* Added support for graphic chunks (used to animate scenes)
* Implemented multi-color sprites for Oric
* Improved performance of Apple sprites
* Streamlined music pipeline (simple trackers for all platforms)
* Lots of bug fixes!
Beta Release 0.3
* Added support for Atari Lynx (16 color graphics, Chipper music)
* Added ALTAI joystick interface on Oric
* Increased available memory on all systems
* Improved soft-sprite collision detection
Beta Release 0.2
* Added support for Oric 1 & Atmos (AIC graphics, YM music, PASE/IJK joystick interfaces)
* Increased number of sprites on Atari: 10 single color sprites, or 5 when flickering between 2 differently colored frames for the same sprite (see sprite demo)
* Improved sprite drawing performance on Apple //
* Reduced memory footprint of Double Hires Graphic Mode on Apple //
* Implemented basic support for 8bit-Hub on Oric (hardware to be released around Xmas 2019)
* Simplified the network API (see udp demo)
Alpha Release 0.1
Initial release with support for:
* Apple //e (Doubler Hires Graphic Mode, Electric DUET Music Player, Uthernet Adaptor for Networking)
* Atari XL/XE (InterPlay Graphic Mode, RMT Music Player, DragonCart for Networking)
* C64 (Multicolor Graphic Mode, SID Music Player, User Port Joystick Adaptor, RR-NET for Networking)
Beta Release 0.3.4